ArcaSearch demonstrates custom-fabricated image-capture system and our unparalleled Compass Research System
Across the country, county government officials are looking to ArcaSearch for solutions to a pressing dual-faceted challenge: preserving one-of-a-kind original documents and, at the same time, providing greater access to public records. For example, in the Western energy-producing states of Colorado, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming, county clerk and recorders are pressed to protect records while providing increasing requests for access to them. In recent weeks, ArcaSearch team members have demonstrated our digital photography image-capture system and our unparalleled Compass Research System at statewide county government conferences in Bismarck, North Dakota, and Bozeman, Montana. Utah officials can expect us at their annual meeting Nov. 16-18 in St. George.
County officers universally comment on the exceptionally sharp digital photography images captured by the ArcaSearch process, usually comparing them to less-satisfactory flatbed scanner images.
Meanwhile, ArcaSearch is responding to needs in higher education and research libraries by presenting solutions to special collections digitization projects. Again, archivists note the excellence in ArcaSearch image-capture technology as well as the extremely accurate research system specifically tailored for their needs. ArcaSearch was proud to attend conferences of the Society of Rocky Mountain Archivists at the University of Colorado at Boulder and the Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association in Boise, Idaho.
ArcaSearch team members can provide you with a Web-meeting to demonstrate precisely how our technology works for clients in local government, higher education, non-profit organizations and Fortune 500 companies. We’re certain you’ll be impressed.
Why should ArcaSearch host your archive?
- It often is the most cost-efficient method because ArcaSearch serves a variety of public- and private-sector customers and can pass “scale-of-economy” benefits to clients.
- You can conserve your own IS/IT resources.
- As technology is in constant change, current technology is continuously monitored by ArcaSearch. Updates to your archive are correctly identified and applied to your archive by ArcaSearch staff so that access to your archive remains current and problem-free.
- You remain in contact with ArcaSearch staff – a highly trained and experienced resource for your organization.
- You’ll stay “ahead of the curve” – because ArcaSearch staff consistently monitors your archive you will be confident there won’t be caught by a time-consuming and productivity-wasting retrofit of your archive technology.